Saint George’s School has enhanced security protocols over the summer. Starting the first week of school, all doors will be locked during school hours. We have also added cameras at the main entrance door of each division with a buzzer system to let people into the school. Please be patient as we fine tune the process since these were late additions due to supply chain issues. Be aware of the following visitor access management information:
As part of our focus on safety, Saint George’s School uses a visitor management system. This system, which requires visitors to be “buzzed” into the school, is intended to enhance the safety and security of both students and staff by establishing greater door control at the primary entrance to the school.
- During normal arrival and dismissal times, key entrances are open to allow students to enter and leave the school.
- Once the school day begins, our doors will be locked. Visitors will need to press the “Call” button on the visitor management system panel (pictured above) and an office staff member will assist them.
- Upon entering the school, visitors will follow our normal visitor procedure and sign in at the desk to receive a Visitor’s Badge.
- When visitors are ready to leave, they should exit the school building the way they entered and officially sign out at the desk and return the visitor’s badge.
Please do your part to help keep our campus safe:
• If someone else is entering or exiting as you approach, please do not enter the open door. We ask that you push the “call” button so our office staff can know of your arrival and assist you.
• If an elementary student arrives late to school, the parent must accompany the child inside to sign in. Please do not drop off your child after the start of school and allow him or her to come to the locked entrance alone.
Thank you for your support and for working with us to ensure the safety of our students and staff.